Quiet PhD student seeks simple budget room 600-750 per month

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
communityinfaith

Quiet PhD student seeks simple budget room 600-750 per month

Postby communityinfaith » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:53 pm

I am a quiet PhD candidate searching for a small and private budget room as I finish my dissertation beginning in end of January/February. My budget is $600-750 maximum, a fixed budget please. I am looking for a nonsmoking room in a house or homeowner with utilities, laundry, and internet included and close to public transport. I don't have a car. Please respond with how far walking distance you are to the bus or train and which stop or bus line. I basically need a peaceful, quiet place to sleep while finishing up my dissertation. Please send me a REPLY BY PM. Thank you.
Last edited by communityinfaith on Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Abee11

Re: Quiet PhD student seeks simple budget room 500-700 per month

Postby Abee11 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Hi. How long do you plan on staying? I am looking for someone that would like to stay somewhat long term. I am a tenant in a 2 bedroom apartment looking for someone for the other room for February 1st. I am a 10 minute walk away from Sullivan station, and the washer and dryer are free in the kitchen. Rent is only $725 a month for each of us. I am a 27 year old woman, and I am a kindergarten teacher in Union Square. I am also a Christian. Please get back to me ASAP as I would like to meet in person at a coffee shop!

IpswichRoom

Re: Quiet PhD student seeks simple budget room 600-750 per month

Postby IpswichRoom » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:54 pm

Hi--

I have a private room in Ipswich, MA, a ten minute walk from the MBTA Rockport Line, which brings you into North Station in 40 minutes. This room is available to a man and includes internet, utilities, and laundry. Bathroom/laundry room is shared with another young man. Access to kitchen, family room and yard is included. Room is available Feb 12, but an earlier move in can be negotiated. $675. Household includes a dog, single mom and two teen sons.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Nancy Bergner
978-238-6769 cell

Return to “Housing/Roommates”