Bedroom in 4-Bedroom Apartment in Arlington Available 3/8/2020

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
shaw.car

Bedroom in 4-Bedroom Apartment in Arlington Available 3/8/2020

Postby shaw.car » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:32 pm

Seeking responsible and respectful female roommate to take over second floor bedroom in a spacious, 2-story, 4-bedroom apartment in Arlington.

Lease: 3/8/2020-7/31/2020
Security deposit: $600 due at time of move-in (no additional fees)

Rent: $700/month
Utilities (internet, electricity, gas): ~$100 (summer) - $150 (winter)/month
Parking: Off-street parking spot and street parking until 1:00AM
Bus stops: 77 to Harvard, 79 to Alewife, etc.
Walking distance to Stop & Shop, CVS, and Highrock Church
Laundry: In-unit washer/dryer (basement)
Central air conditioning
Dishwasher
2 full bathrooms (one on each floor)
2 large common spaces (one on each floor)
Dining room
Quiet neighborhood
No pets

Roommates:
We are all Christian women in our mid- to late-20’s. The two roommates on the third floor are Gordon College graduates, one is in her last year of her Master’s in Nursing program and the other is a tutor/instructor at a college prep company. The roommate on the second floor is a clinical research manager at a pharmaceutical company in Cambridge. Everyone is friendly, respectful, and generally very busy.

If you are interested or know of anyone interested in anyone taking my spot, please contact me at [email protected] and tell me a bit about yourself. I’m happy to send pictures and answer any more questions about the apartment!
Last edited by shaw.car on Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

elvaponce

Re: Bedroom in 4-Bedroom Apartment in Arlington Available 3/8/2020

Postby elvaponce » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:53 am

Plz,Email me if this room still available for rent here at... [email protected]

shan22choice

Re: Bedroom in 4-Bedroom Apartment in Arlington Available 3/8/2020

Postby shan22choice » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:20 am

Hello,

I am following up on the room for rent. Here is a little more about myself:

My name is Shaniqua Choice. My friends call me Niqua. I grew up in Boston. I completed my undergrad in western Massachusetts and my master's degree in Boston. I teach at a Charter School in Cambridge, MA. I currently live with my mother in Dorchester near Ashmont Station. I am a non-smoker, who loves cats (does not own one). My home Church is Jubilee Boston in Mattapan. I am a fairly active member and am currently looking to get more involved in ministry.

My interests include history, cooking, exercising, traveling, dining out, reading, self-care, and hobbying. I am extroverted and enjoy building relationships with my roommates in addition to cohabitating. I have a big personality, but also have an appreciation for solitude.

My family has taught me how to clean very well. I have had multiple roommate experiences. All of which we shared cleaning responsibilities or grocery shopping etc. My communication style is direct. I like to be told specifically what will be asked and expected of me. I am very open to feedback and consider myself a good listener. I have always appreciated when my roommates and I would have house meetings in order to clear the air about changes and etc.

Please call me back at your earliest convenience. My number again is 617-680-9035

Return to “Housing/Roommates”