seeking apartment to rent/sublet starting in June!

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
anniesharp

seeking apartment to rent/sublet starting in June!

Postby anniesharp » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:41 pm

Hi all! I am currently a senior at Texas A&M University in College Station, TX and following graduation, I am moving to Boston. I am looking for either a sublet or a long term rental starting the first week of June. I would ideally like to live somewhere along the red line (Cambridge/Somerville), but I am open to other locations. I know that the transition from Texas to Boston will be a shock and my number one priority is to build a community of believers around me. If you know of anyone looking for a roommate or are in need of a renter starting in June, I would love to connect. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Warmly,

Annie

Lightshiner

Re: seeking apartment to rent/sublet starting in June!

Postby Lightshiner » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:36 pm

Hello Annie,

My name is Anthony. I currently have rooms available and our house is located in a clean, safe, and convenient neighborhood. We are next to a bus stop that will take you to the orange line. We are not near the red line as you prefer but we are certainly well located.

Let me know if you’d like to know more.

Anthony

samanthajoxx7

Postby samanthajoxx7 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:39 am

I''m renting out a furnished bedroom with a private bath from my 2 bedroom apartment at Boston...Rent is $600 and a refundable security deposit of $650,all utilities included,Pets allowed,Lease agreement is flexible and it's month to month.Let me know if you're interested so I can share some pictures of the room with you.you can contact me for more details via my email [email protected]

biscotti

Postby biscotti » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:26 pm

Hi Annie,

Our apartment (on the Red Line, Cambridge) will be looking for a new housemate around that time. I've PM'd you some information!

NayNay

Postby NayNay » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:31 pm

Hi there! I just posted about needing a sub letter for June! Let me know if you’d be interested in a temporary place to live while you adjust and figure out where you would like to live in the city! One of my roomies is from TX, btw!

EmmaD

Postby EmmaD » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:21 pm

Hi Annie,

I sent you a PM about a room to sublet starting in May/June with Christian females!

Return to “Housing/Roommates”