2 Rooms in Hyde Park, $750/month

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
johncho108

2 Rooms in Hyde Park, $750/month

Postby johncho108 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:00 pm

My wife and I are looking to rent out the third floor of our home in Hyde Park. We’ve always wanted to live in community with other believers!

About the space:
Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/w1ZSyVL99GDfnXxh9
$750/month (utilities & wi-fi included)
Two rooms on the third floor
Shared bathroom on the second floor
Free laundry in the basement
Living room, dining room, kitchen are common areas
We’re currently AirBnb-ing a room on the second floor

We’re a 5 min walk to Hyde Park station on the MBTA commuter rail. It’s a 10 min ride to Back Bay station and a 15 min ride to South Station. This is what I take to go to work. A Zone 1 commuter rail pass costs $214/month and includes access to all subway lines and buses in Boston.

We’re a 7 min walk to the 32 bus. It’s a 10 – 15 min bus ride to Forest Hills station on the Orange Line.

Unlimited street parking nearby

About us:
My wife and I, along with our 5 month old, go to church in Cambridge. I’m a test prep instructor and my wife used to be a high school teacher at a Christian private school (she’s taking the year off). We’re really involved at our church, and we’re passionate about prayer, evangelism, and social justice. Our newest hobby is podcasting about great Christian books. We’re looking for a housemate that is also passionate about Jesus and committed to a local church.

If you’re interested, please email [email protected].

berriesNcream

Re: 2 Rooms in Hyde Park, $750/month

Postby berriesNcream » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:20 am

Hi, I sent you an email - hope you received it? Looking for a room for me and my newborn asap - willing to possibly Airbnb the other room too if necessary.

Return to “Housing/Roommates”