Female Sublet available June (5/26-7/3) in Porter/Spring Hill

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
NayNay

Female Sublet available June (5/26-7/3) in Porter/Spring Hill

Postby NayNay » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:28 pm

I am looking to sublet my bedroom in our females-only 4 bd apartment in Somerville (Porter Square/Spring Hill area).

The fully-furnished, and spacious room will be available starting May 26th until July 3rd. If you would prefer to sublet the space for the an additional couple days on either side of these dates, let me know and I can see if we can make it work!

Rent is $900/month + utilities. The apartment has some great features:
- Free laundry and storage in the basement
- lovely little backyard (patio included) feat. cafe lights to make your summer evening dreams come true
- generously sized common areas (living room, dining room, and kitchen with walk-in pantry)
- additional storage closets within the apartment
- (Photos available upon request.)

There is on-street parking, and access to public transit. We’re a 17 min walk from Porter Square and Davis Sq (Red Line), and we’re right on the 88 and 90 bus routes connecting to Davis Square, Lechmere, and Assembly Row.

My roommates are lovely women in their mid 20's-early 30's, working in the Boston and Greater Boston area. They are deeply involved in their local churches, and enjoy crafting, cooking, and hosting various get-togethers. We are a no smoking/no drugs house and have a “no overnight male guests” policy.

I am looking for a Christian woman who is clean, responsible, and is just looking for a place to call home for a couple weeks.

Let me know if you're interested!

Return to “Housing/Roommates”