1BR/1BA - In a house near Framingham State University (move in 5/1)

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
rickyrighteous

1BR/1BA - In a house near Framingham State University (move in 5/1)

Postby rickyrighteous » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:04 pm

Hello!

My name is Ricky and I am moving out and looking for someone to fill the remaining months of my lease. My room is the master bedroom with a private bathroom in a house that is shared with 2 other guys and a married couple that lives in the downstairs area. The house is a massive house right down the road from Framingham State University's (FSU's) campus. The neighborhood is very safe and quite and the campus is a beautiful scenic walk around the block. All roommates are really easy going mid 20's and working full time jobs and are hardly ever home.

The move in date is 5/1 (or ASAP after that date) and the rent is a dirt cheap $750/month. Utilities are not included in the rent, but are roughly only another ~$100 on the high end. The house has a big driveway to fit all cars, 2 living rooms, a massive kitchen to host people, a small fire pit in the back yard, and a swimming pool with a diving board.

Please contact me on here or via email:
[email protected]

Cheers,
Ricky
Last edited by rickyrighteous on Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

rickyrighteous

Re: 1BR/1BA - In a house near Framingham State University (move in 5/1)

Postby rickyrighteous » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:30 am

Room is still available!

Return to “Housing/Roommates”