$635 4Br Brighton Now

Have a house or a room? Need a house or a room? Post your availability or need here.
Ychen

$635 4Br Brighton Now

Postby Ychen » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:09 am

I also have the post on Craigslist so if you want to check the pics:
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/roo/d ... 3118.html#

I'm the only Christian in this apartment. I go to Mosaic Church. The other roommates are: 1 Asian American, 1 Indian graduate from NEU. All of us are working.

Details see below. Please text me at (617) 520-4308 and mention that you saw it here and which church you go to. Thank you!
--------------------------------
Up for rent is a room in a 4-bedroom apartment located on a convenient and quiet street. It is within walking distance to all 3 Green Lines and a Whole Foods Market. The hardwood floors, the kitchen, and the bathroom are all remodeled 3 months ago, and the apartment comes with plenty of natural sunlight. The landlord covers heat and hot water.

One of the roommates is moving out because her school is closed. We are looking for someone to replace her lease, which ends in Aug 2020. When we first signed the lease, it was during winter so we got a great deal locked in. The room is only $635 per month, which is difficult to find in Boston. You can renew the lease after this term as well.

All 3 of us are working professionals in Boston (medical researchers at MGH). The ideal candidate would be a clean, responsible, quiet and non-smoking working professional. If you are interested, please text (or email) me to introduce yourself (name, age, occupation, why you are moving, hobbies, etc.) Thanks again for your interest. To text me, my number is (617) 520-4308.

Nearby Transportation:
MBTA B Line (3-min walk, 0.2 miles)
MBTA C Line (5-min walk, 0.3 miles)
MBTA D Line (12-min walk, 0.8 miles)

Nearby Grocery:
Whole Foods (2-min walk, 0.15 miles)

DaveY

Re: $635 4Br Brighton Now

Postby DaveY » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:17 pm

Hi I'm Dave and I am interested in renting this room. I work in Cambridge in IT and also taking online classes and am a 27 M Boston University grad. My family is originally Brighton a
N I am moving from Somerville since I want to be closer to family and my gym. I like to play soccer and usually keep to myself. Let me know if this is still available
and look forward to talking to you guys.

Return to “Housing/Roommates”