In-Person Worship services
*Please note a few changes to our in-person service protocols in light of the continuing COVID–19 pandemic.
8:30 AM WORSHIP SERVICE masks required
Masks are required at this service, and we will have masks on hand for any who may need a mask to come into the 8:30 AM service. This enables us to provide one service where the unvaccinated (including, of course, children under the age of 12) can worship with the added protection of everyone wearing masks.
- Balcony seating will be reserved for those who in addition to wearing masks, prefer socially distanced seating.
- Childrens’ Church (ages 3–grade 3)
- Nursery (ages 0–2)
11:00 AM & 4:00 PM WORSHIP SERVICES masks optional
Masks at these services are optional, although attendees are very welcome to wear masks. The Park Street Church Medical Task Force also advises all who are unvaccinated (including ministers, choir members, ushers, greeters, adults, and children) to wear masks during the services and at all times while in the building.
- Balcony seating will be reserved for socially distanced seating and those wearing masks.
- Childrens’ Church (age 3–grade 3)
- Nursery (ages 0–2)
STAY-AT-HOME or OUTDOOR VIRTUAL WORSHIP
- The 11 AM and 4 PM worship services are livestreamed here.
- If you are gathering in a group to worship virtually and would like support, please contact us.
Family Ministry has reopened Sunday programs. We will have nursery available for ages 0–2 and Children’s Church for ages 3 to Grade 3 at all services, and Sunday School/Christian Education at all three services. Registration is no longer required for your children to attend nursery or Children’s Church. Check-in is necessary to participate in Children’s Church, Nursery, and Sunday School. Please go to Ockenga Lobby to check-in.
- Nursery-aged kids are not required to wear a mask. Children with disabilities, sensory, or other medical conditions are also not required to wear a mask.
- All children grades pre-school through 6, are required to wear a mask in all family ministry programs as recommended by our Medical Task Force.
- All Nursery and Children’s Church volunteers are required to wear a mask.
- When you arrive to the church, please go to the Family Ministry check-in area (Ockenga Lobby) to get child tags and parent security tags.
- If your child presents symptoms or tests positive for Covid after attending a family ministry program, please contact Adam Herndon.