Evangelical. Congregational. International.
"Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it."
1 Corinthians 12:27
We believe that God creates each person in his image and for his good purposes and Park Street Church strives to be a church that ministers to and with people of differing abilities and disabilities. Our focus is on unity in Christ, believing that the church is disabled without the presence and ministry of people with disabilities. Therefore, our desire is to integrate people with disabilities in all aspects of our Christian community whenever possible. We do understand that there are some needs that are best met in a separate setting, and we are committed to addressing individual needs to the best of our ability.
Our Ministry Highlights
We currently offer:
- Volunteers to assist children with special needs during Sunday worship and classes, and at Friday night activities
- Specialized Bible studies and events for adults with cognitive or learning disabilities (Friendship Bible Study)
- Volunteers to help those in wheelchairs attend worship services
- A wheelchair-accessible building
- ASL interpretation at evening service and evening Children's Church, upon request; currently no Deaf Ministry
- Support and training for volunteers
For more information contact: Leslie Bodkin
- ext. 220