Graduate students are uniquely poised to grow in Christ and to learn to serve him and others in and through their fields of study and in their professions.
Welcome to Boston!
Some people come to Boston to get a degree and run. We hope you put down some roots—both at Park Street Church and on your campus! Park Street Church partners with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship/USA (IV) to reach grad students on campuses.
As communities on campus, we seek to encourage one another to view our work, friendships and lives in the context of our relationship with Jesus. We meet together to pray, to support one another, to study the Bible, to reach out in service and missions projects, and to celebrate. The Boston Graduate School Christian Fellowships are sponsored by IV’s Graduate and Faculty Ministries and Park Street Church.
Groups meet close to where you study (so you can get to them) and are great places to make friends and to invite friends. Often they will have speakers and Bible studies to explore the topics of interest to you and your studies and future.
- Find a fellowship group on your campus. We have groups where students study law, medicine, business and arts & sciences, and those for internationals and faculty members.
- If your campus doesn’t have a fellowship, we encourage you to email Tim Leary and help us start one!
- Park Street also offers small groups through its Café ministry, for those in their 20s and 30s. Find a group by visiting their page, or using the small group locator.
- If you are an international student or know someone who is, we offer groups and activities through FOCUS, a ministry to international students.
- If you would like to learn more about becoming a member of Park Street Church, classes and information are available online.
Boston Healthcare Fellowship
Boston Healthcare Fellowship (BHF) serves the Christian healthcare community in Boston by providing fellowship, education and mentorship for those training in diverse fields such as clinical medicine, public health, nursing, research, dentistry, physical therapy and more. Questions? Send them an email!