Life of the Church
SUN, AUGUST 27, 2023
No All-Church Prayer on SAT, AUG 26
Due to All-Church Camp week, this Saturday morning prayer time for missions will be canceled. We will see you again next month.
No Families Programming on SUN, AUG 27
Due to All-Church Camp week, the Families Ministry will be taking a break from all programming this SUN, AUG 27.
Help Welcome People at Fall Kickoff
SAT, SEP 9 & SUN, SEP 10 | Park Street Church
We are in need of volunteers to help with welcoming and meals on SUN, SEP 10. Also, we need help preparing the food on SAT, SEP 9. If you are interested, please email Randall Wetzig at [email protected].
Separated or Divorced?
THU, SEP 7 | 6:30 PM | Online
Find hope and healing at DivorceCare this fall. Please join us for our kickoff on THU, SEP 7. Register by emailing [email protected].
Minister of City Engagement
Park Street Church is looking for qualified applicants for the position of Minister (or Director) of City Engagement. The Minister of City Engagement is responsible for strengthening our ongoing city engagement ministries; researching and developing new areas of city engagement; discipling and equipping volunteers; and providing pastoral care and other support to the members of our community. The ideal candidate will have a strong evangelical faith; evidence of long-term healthy relationships inside and outside the church; a demonstrated passion for city outreach; and a Master of Divinity degree (Master of Theology or Urban Ministry degree required for the position of Director).
If interested, go to parkstreet.org/jobs for a full job description and read the “Introduction to City Engagement at Park Street Church.” To apply, send the requested information listed at the end of the job description to [email protected].
Open Positions at Park Street School
Park Street School is seeking to fill the positions listed below.
• Grade One Lead and Associate Teacher
• Part-Time Learning Support Instructor
• Substitute Teachers
• Development Director
• Elementary Director of Academics
• Director of Finance
Please email [email protected] for complete job descriptions and application instructions.
“How much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!” Matthew 7:11
Let us pray for….
- Our tweens and teens, that they would have spiritual and mental health, growing Christian friendships, deepening identity formation in Jesus, and harmonious relationships with their parents.
- The elderly with memory struggles: that they are filled with comfort, hope and joy; that God shows them each day how to serve him.
- Our church to have increasingly clear vision about how to proclaim the gospel in Boston, and among our neighbors and co-workers. Pray that seekers hear and respond to the gospel message.
- That the Holy Spirit pours out new spiritual gifts upon his people needed for the days ahead.
- Pray for those with new cancer diagnoses, for strength for each day, and greater understanding of what this day is for.
Submit prayer requests to: parkstreet.org/requestprayer (or call 617-523-3383).