Life of the Church
SUN, MAY 14, 2023
- Gabriel Avilés, Boston University – Finance & Economics
- Grace Bo-Youn Hwang, Emerson College – Creative Writing, BFA
- Natalie Cist, Dickinson College – Earth Sciences, BS
- Jason Evers, Tufts University – English & Education co-majors
- Jasmine Fu, Simmons University – Nursing (December 2022)
- Alex Ichimura, Northeastern University – Business Administration – Supply Chain Management
- Ana Martinez, University of New Hampshire – Occupational Therapy
- Brian Urra Nuñez, Berklee College of Music – Jazz Composition/Performance
- Penelope van der Meer, University College Utrecht – Bachelor of Arts
- Beverly Vo, Tufts University – Environmental Engineering
- Esther Xiang, Harvard – Psychology
- Julie Boyd, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary – Master’s in Counseling (October graduate)
- María José Guerrero, Harvard Graduate School of Education – Master’s in Education
- Erik Hendrix, Longy School of Music – Master’s
- Maegan Hoogerhyde, New England Conservatory – Master of Music in Vocal Pedagogy
- Clement Li, MIT – PhD in AeroAstro
- Andrew May, University of Cape Town – PhD in Criminal Justice
- Matheus Oliveira de Souza, MIT & Harvard – PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Swaroop Pidakala, Northeastern University – Master’s in Project Management
- Abigail Smith, Northeastern – Master’s
- Ebeneezer Williams, Northeastern – Master’s in Engineering
- CJ Yang, Boston University School of Law
Second Sunday Meal
SUN, MAY 14 | after each service
Join us after each service on for a light meal! We could also use some help with preparing and serving food. If you are able to help, please email Randall Wetzig: [email protected].
Christian Formation Seminar on Marriage
Marriage: Biblical and Psychological Approaches to Commitment, Growth and Intimacy
SUN, MAY 7, 14 & 21 | 9:45 AM & 5:30 PM | Granary Room
This three-week seminar is for those who are married or interested in the marriage relationship, but all are welcome. We will consider the challenge of commitment in our current cultural context, how growing spiritually manifests within marriage, and the joys and difficulties of intimacy. Led by Dr. Raymond Kam.
World Relief Sunday
SUN, MAY 14 | all services
This Sunday we will be highlighting the work of World Relief. This organization, originally called the “War Relief Fund” was born out of Park Street Church nearly 80 years ago when in 1944 members of our church came together to help war-torn Europe toward the end of WWII. You can join World Relief in their fight against poverty, war, and injustice – and in their various disaster relief efforts by designating your online gift to “World Relief” or by writing “World Relief” on your giving envelope or check memo. We ask that if you support World Relief, it be separate from your regular giving to Park Street missions. To give online, visit: parkstreet.org/give.
Questions? [email protected].
God's Heart of Care
“…I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands…” Isaiah 49:15-16
Is it on your heart to care for and visit homebound congregants? Are you open to visiting residents in nursing homes? Would you be interested in caring for those dealing with bereavement of a loved one? Consider becoming part of PSC prayer, support, and visitation teams as we share the love of God who never forgets or abandons his children. To express interest please email Pastor Michael as new teams are forming: [email protected].
SUN, MAY 28 | 12:30 PM | Granary Room
Join us after the 11:00 AM service to encourage and hear updates from the Fosters, PSC Bible translators serving in Mozambique. Light refreshments will be served. Catch them while they are here for one day only!
Questions? Contact [email protected].
Kidsweek 2023 - Stellar
Need some space? We’ve got a Stellar spot for you!
At Stellar, kids discover how they can shine Jesus’ love and hope in everyday life! Kids participate in memorable Bible-learning activities, sing catchy songs, play teamwork-building games, make and devour yummy treats, experience one-of-a-kind Bible Adventures, and create crafts that will remind them of Kidsweek all year long! Each day concludes with a Cosmic Closing that gets everyone involved in living what they’ve learned.
Please join us JUL 10-14, 2023 for Kidsweek Stellar. All children ages 3 through entering 7th grade are welcome! Invite a friend and have an amazing week experiencing God through singing, tasting, hearing, acting, and seeing. Scholarships are available and can be requested at the end of the registration process. Click below for more details and to register by MON, JUN 12.
All-Church Camp 2023
WED, AUG 23–SUN, AUG 27 | Casco, Maine
Join us for our annual rhythm of spending time together as a church family. All-Church Camp is a wonderful time for building relationships with each other while enjoying all the fun activities Camp Laurel South has to offer, including: soccer, ultimate frisbee, basketball, crafts, swimming, tubing, gaga, fishing, volleyball, canoeing, a water slide and rock wall, and much more! We will have our usual game night, movie night and dance night. Registration includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner for all days (except Wednesday), and full use of all the camp has to offer. Registration closes SUN, JUL 26.
Director of Human Resources at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
Gordon-Conwell seeks to hire a Director of Human Resources, based on the South Hamilton campus. This role is responsible for overseeing the development and execution of human resource programs and services for staff in support of Gordon-Conwell’s overall mission and strategic plan. View a more complete job description here. Applications are accepted through the Career Center which is available on our Employment webpage.
Open Positions at Park Street School
Park Street School is seeking to fill the positions listed below.
• Lead and Associate Elementary Teachers for 2023-2024
• Development Director
• Elementary Director of Academics
• Director of Finance
Please email [email protected] for complete job descriptions and application instructions.
Let us pray for...
- Peace over Israel, for the Jewish people to know the peace of Christ.
- Muslims to believe in the crucified and risen Jesus Christ.
- Those experiencing illness—for healing and wholeness body and soul: Mary, Gary, Stuart, Lora, Zach, Ruth, Ava, Alex, Irene, Charlie, Yuna.
- Homebound congregants who are mainly confined to their residences including: Alice, Barbara, Esther, Dorothy, Doug, Charlie, Ernestine, Penny, Peter & Lucille, Phil, Sadie, Scott, Stan, Winston [Psalm 71:9].